Thursday, September 3, 2009

Internship: DONE Job: Yes please!

Well the trip to Utah went off well. Though I did have a moment of freaking out as it looked like Cedar City was on FIRE on my way down from SLC. It wasn't. It was a "Controlled" Burn. I had my doubts.
The presentation went well. Nothing fantastic, but good. So I now have officially completed my MFA! WOOT!
I spent a couple days in SLC afterward visiting some friends. Good food, random driving around no where in particular, great people, it was grand and relaxing.

Now, I'm back in Minnesota looking for work. There are a handful of things I'm interested in and plenty that I'm applying to anyway. I haven't gotten responses from anything really, but I'm utilizing all the connections I can find for the ones I'm actually interested in.
In the meantime, I might be picking corn for a couple weeks. We'll see how that goes. Work is work and I need to fill my time with something. Plus a little income can't hurt right?

Life is pretty much boring right now. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment