Monday, September 7, 2009

Hmmm new considerations.

The job search continues.
I'm finding new things and some of them are quite interesting opportunities, but I can only imagine the people doing the hiring are absolutely inundated with hundreds of applications. How do I possibly stand out?

For now I'm just calling in any connection I can find. Hopefully it'll at least get my application a second look.

I met with Lisa the other day for lunch though and we came up with an alternate plan. When we were in Florence Italy Junior year there was a bar we frequented that had tasty burritos, AMAZING guacamole, and excellent margaritas with an awesome Happy Hour price. It was run by this little old man and his one blender and counter full of fruit so it took a bit of time before you actually got your drink. Especially when a group of 12 of us showed up and were the only ones there.

Lisa and I are stealing this idea. Our business plan for competition is simple. Space across the street from this old man, same menu (steal recipes if we have to), but there is one important change... TWO blenders! We'll be loaded before you know it. Nice knowing you suckers. I'm going to Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment