Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I need to share some things!


Ok so over the past couple days a few things have come up that I feel I need to disperse out to the general populace. In no particular order:

1: Netflix is amazing! Video on demand is incredible and I just watched an incredible Israeli movie called "The Bubble." I highly recommend it if you like a devastating horrifying tear jerker as much as I do.

2: Picking corn by hand BLOWS THE BIG ONE! Don't ever do it.

3: I've been listening to a band called Plushgun for a bit now. Not the most amazing stuff ever but something about it has me hooked. I can't stop listening to "Dancing in a Minefield" Check it out.


4: Rachel sent me a link that is probably the funniest thing I've seen in years. I laughed SO hard.

5: I am watching The Daily Show from Thursday September 17th. President Clinton is on. I'm a fan. He looks WAY less stressed than I remember him from when he was in office. He's doing some great work and I respect him greatly.
BUT... he just said "the second thing is, we're putting a real emphasis on women and girls."
I can only begin to imagine how hard Jon Stewart had to bite his tongue. But take a look on Hulu. Good interview.

6: Beth Ditto makes me happy. I've been listening to Gossip's new album recently and it's quality stuff. Might be getting a little overplayed, but I love it and she is amazing.


7: Employers who still require hard copies of resumes and cover letters anger me. WHO DOES THAT!!???

That's all for now. Hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment