Monday, March 1, 2010

The things you see in the city

I'll try to not let this become a ranting blog about all the strange things I spot on the streets, but I can't let this one go undiscussed.

At the gym today after work I see this guy getting onto the treadmill.
He wasn't overtly strange looking until I thought about context. His clothing was completely out of place. Either that or I'm just the weirdo who wears practical clothes to the gym. He looked like a total gay-hipster. or a gimpster as I think I will call them from now on.

His look went as follows:
- black skinny jeans cut off just above the knee.
-skin tight ironic t-shirt
-vest (seriously?)
-black fashion cap with one of those ridiculously short bills, about an inch long, and a white racing stripe down the center.
Now this next point is my favorite
-white, pointy toed, leather, wing-tip slip-on dress shoes.

Are you KIDDING me!?
I wanted to punch him.

No comments:

Post a Comment