Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Interview!!

So This weekend I flew out to San Francisco for an interview.
I'm still waiting to hear from them afterwards but overall it went well and they paid some travel costs.
I stayed with Rachel and her family who were VERY kind to put me up for a couple nights. But we had good fun and Rachel took me around town to explore some neighborhoods. I learned a few things, not the least of which was that a neighborhood with either "hill" or "heights" in it's name is NEVER flat. Also "flat" by San Francisco standards is an interesting concept.

The organization I interviewed with was in an interesting location...
(I used my new flip video for the first time. Sorry, it's a little jerky.)

All in all, the interview went well I think. What was scheduled to be 3 hours lasted 5 because we just kept talking. I had fun chatting with three of the staff members there and had a great trip. We'll see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment